Even if you’re happy with the current condition of your home, or recently purchased a newly constructed house, it might be missing a few important details. Entertaining, relaxing or having a nice workspace aren’t always standard in today’s home and certainly not older houses in the Connecticut area. Hiring a contractor to make tailor-made adjustments to your home will ensure that you’re enjoying your property to the fullest without having to move or spend a fortune.
Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
We are based out of New Milford, CT and serve homeowners throughout coastal Connecticut with excellent customer service and superior construction. Our clients have extensive masonry options when they choose E&C Construction that will enhance both the interior and exterior of their homes. Some of our popular services include the following:
- Retaining Walls - help to contain loose and unstable soil or bring uniformity to multiple levels of dirt in your yard
- Decorative Walls - add some personality to your backyard while also serving as a backdrop and retainer
- Unilock Brick - interlocking concrete pavers and products for outdoor wall structures
- Fireplace and firepits - install outdoor fireplaces or pits to create a calming mood in your backyard
- Chimneys - repair an older chimneys or indoor fireplace and resurface with the finest brick and stone materials
- Stone Walkways - lead guests to your front door or create a mud-free path to your garden or shed with a custom walkway inspired by your favorite dream home or an original design
- Concrete or block foundations - make sure your home is secure and stable with foundational repair from licensed experts
- Decks - decide on the perfect deck for your home. Cedar or mahogany? Pressure-treated wood or all composite? No question is too complicated for our team!
- Room Additions - we help you design and plan your home addition, from a bump out or small family room to full wings. We also so second story additions.
- Electrical and Plumbing - adding a room often requires additional adjustments or installations in your plumbing and electrical units.
- Garages - renovate or install an attached or detached garage to fulfill your storage needs and protect your vehicle(s).
- Basements - we finish basements so you can create the office, game room or man cave you’ve been planning.
If any of these services caught your eye, it’s time to see what E&C Construction can do for your home. Don’t wait to live in the house of your dreams, make it a reality with the best contractor in coastal Connecticut.